This contract is part of the Deposit process and by form of an electronic signature below, the client listed above indicates his/her agreement in the policies and procedures listed as follows:
1. Once your deposit of $300.00 is received we will place you on the desired Upcoming Litter. It is once the Litter arrives that we will confirm with you that we "indeed" have a puppy available for you. In the event that "mother nature" does no work with us you can choose at that time to have your deposit transferred to one of our upcoming litters. The deposits can be sent to Lynneville Labradors by mail or credit card (Request invoice from PayPal.com ), Venmo @Lynnevillelabradors This deposit will be applied to the total purchase price of your Labrador. If paying by personal check or money order make check payable to Jennifer Carroll mail to Lynneville Labradors 104 East Delaware Avenue, Florence NJ 08518.
2. All waiting list deposits are Non-Refundable, unless we are not able to provide a puppy to you. If you cancel after we hold a puppy for you your deposit is transferable to another litter for 2 years. If we cannot provide a puppy to you in the selected timeframe, then we refund your deposit.
3. Lynneville Labradors will notify clients within 1 week of the litter's birth if the desired sex/color of puppy is available from the given litter as well as upcoming litters. At this time an additional $300.00 deposit is secured.
4. All Final Payments are due prior to Puppy Pick Up Day, if paying by credit card or personal check, or can be paid in Cash on the day of Pick Up. The puppies have all been medically cleared by my Veterinarian and documentation of this Medical Clearance is available to client upon request via email and will also be included in your “go Home” packet. Each Litter go home date will be announced shortly after the puppies are born. All Final Payments must be in the form of Credit Card Money Order, or Cash as all payments must be secured before Go Home Contracts and AKC paperwork is signed. Credit Card Payments are taken through Paypal.com and a small additional fee does apply for these final credit card payments.
5. This deposit contract acknowledges that the Adoption price of a Lynneville Puppy is $3000.00 ($2700.00 for those purchasing a 2nd Puppy or Fully Trained Adult Dog or puppy)
No dog or pup will leave Lynneville Labradors without being paid in full.
6. Lynneville Labradors reserves the right to decline any client purchase of a pup/dog at any point before contracts are signed on "Go Home Day". If this should occur, a FULL REFUND of all monies paid will be given.